Sheridan College Shuttle Driver
With a large emphasis on training and orientation, Voyago dedicates itself to supporting the growth of our employees by allowing them to develop the necessary skills in order to be successful. We provide our employees the necessary training tools in order to service our customers and clients more effectively. We remain true to our traditional family owned and operated values through our value added services, commitment to our community and our continued services provided by our long term standing employees.
This position includes the following duties:
- Transportation of post-secondary students to-and-from Sheridan College campuses.
- Record passenger statistics and submit paperwork daily.
- Be able to maintain a strict schedule by arriving at designated locations on time.
- Maintain Hours of Service log books and other appropriate paperwork in a timely manner.
- Attend Driver training meetings when necessary.
Pay Rate: 18.95/hour
Shift: Monday to Friday
Candidates should ideally demonstrate the following:
- Possess a minimum of a "G" class licence and be able to upgrade to a "B" class licence (FREE licence upgrade).
- Possess clean drivers abstract and obtain a recent copy for a driver file.
- Possess a recent criminal record search.
- Display safe and defensive driving techniques.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Have a sound knowledge of the Cities of Oakville, Mississauga and Brampton
- Be available to work flexible hours.
Voyago is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.