Call Centre Agents
Voyago is a dynamic company, which is committed to hiring only the best employees in order to maintain our distinct presence in the transportation industry. With a growing demand for transportation services, Voyago has diversified itself and operates in four business segments, which include: Medical Transportation, Conventional and Para Transit, School Bussing and Charters, and Checker Limousine.
With a large emphasis on training and orientation, Voyago dedicates itself to supporting the growth of our employees by allowing them to develop the necessary skills in order to be successful. We provide our employees the necessary training tools in order to service our customers and clients more effectively. We remain true to our traditional family owned and operated values through our value added services, commitment to our community and our continued services provided by our long term standing employees. We are pleased to be recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers.
Candidates should ideally demonstrate the following:
- Be available to work overnight Friday, Saturday, Sunday and 1 other day.
- Excellent, strong proven customer service experience.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Time and Stress Management skills.
- Good organization and communications skills.
- Computer Software experience in MS Office & Odyssey
- Geographic knowledge of Ontario.
- Understanding of transportation industry
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure dispatch and driver operations are in accordance with established standards.
- Customer Service Calls (inbound and outbound), Recurring rides & Special event co-ordination.
Sounds interesting? Please apply to this post. Voyago Transportation is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.