Fleet and Facilities Coordinator
Because We Care About Your Journey. Voyago is currently recruiting for a Fleet and Facilities Coordinator in London, Ontario.
Voyago is a dynamic company, which is committed to hiring only the best employees in order to maintain our distinct presence in the transportation industry. With a growing demand for transportation services, Voyago has diversified itself and operates in four business segments, which include: Medical Transportation, Conventional and Para Transit, School Bussing and Charters, and Checker Limousine.
With a large emphasis on training and orientation, Voyago dedicates itself to supporting the growth of our employees by allowing them to develop the necessary skills in order to be successful. We provide our employees the necessary training tools in order to service our customers and clients more effectively. We remain true to our traditional family owned and operated values through our value added services, commitment to our community and our continued services provided by our long term standing employees. We are pleased to be recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers.
- Maintain vendor & vehicle files in Fleet software
- Establish and maintain major vendor contracts
- Obtain necessary certifications to support fleet and operations( stretcher servicing, etc)
- Vehicle warranty form processing of manufacturer credits for multiple locations
- Audit repair orders for part and labour charges for remote facilities
- Document and maintain Manufacturer recalls with all locations
- Captures fuel cost/usage to ensure accuracy
- Manages Unit Master & Out of Service weekly
- Monitors PM compliance for facilities
- Monthly fuel reporting
- Month end inventory evaluation and adjustment report from Fleet Software
- Assist with month end closing reports
- Maintains contractors regarding service contracts, proof of insurance, performance and scheduling
- Orders facility signage and sundry items
- Coordinates maintenance of the facilities (electrical, mechanical loading docs, standpipe system, hoists & shop equipment, repairs, renovations, pest control, CO2/NO detection, cleaning and safety supplies) land yard maintenance, snow removal and addressing concerns brought forward by staff or JHSC
- Reviews, approves and tracks Facility Request Forms and repairs
- Maintain inventory levels
- Orders special parts as required
- Other duties as assigned by Fleet Manager
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Full-time opportunity
- Benefits package
- Rewarding career with a growing company
- Great company culture
Voyago Transportation is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.