Transit Driver - Windsor
Together we’re going places! Voyago is currently recruiting for a Windsor Casino Shuttle Driver in Windsor.
With a large emphasis on training and orientation, Voyago dedicates itself to supporting the growth of our employees by allowing them to develop the necessary skills in order to be successful. We provide our employees the necessary training tools in order to service our customers and clients more effectively. We remain true to our traditional family owned and operated values through our value added services, commitment to our community and our continued services provided by our long term standing employees.
Voyago is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.
Candidates should ideally demonstrate the following:
- Posses an F class license or a minimum of G class. Licence upgrade training is provided at no cost.
- Be available to work Friday through Sunday, with shifts starting at various times - including overnights. The occasional full Sunday or Thursday may be required.
- Posses clean drivers abstract and obtain a recent copy for a driver file.
- Display safe and defensive driving techniques.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Be available to work flexible hours and evenings.
- Transporting staff to and from staff parking.
- Properly complete Hours of Service paperwork.
- Be able to maintain a strict schedule by arriving at designated locations on time.
Saturday, Sunday, occasional Tuesday and Thursday
00:00 - 08:00
With several other divisions such as Luxury Charters, Non Emergency Patient Transfer, Paratransit and Taxi/Limousine the career opportunities with Voyago are limitless!