Mechanic for 11pm-730am with Shift Premium
Voyago is growing!…
We are looking to hire a licenced 310S technician night shift. This is a full time position, located in London, Ontario.This position is responsible for repairs and maintenance of our fleet vehicles in our four business segments, which include: Medical Transportation, Para Transit, School Busing and Charters.
Our ideal candidate for this position is a highly motivated, goal-oriented 310S certified technician.
What to expect: Reporting directly to the Fleet Manager and Shop Supervisor, the Service Technician is responsible for evaluating and ensuring vehicle safety through preventative maintenance as required and all in compliance with all Ministry of Transportation (MTO) and Voyago's guidelines. Utilize parts from inventory or order parts necessary through the Fleet Manager to make repairs. Complete repairs in a timely manner. Service vehicle in accordance with corporate policies and procedures. Keeps work environment clean and tidy.. Completes required reports as directed (i.e. sign-off on driver initiated repair logs and log books, and PM service logs by division).
- Must be available to work Sunday to Thursday from 11:00pm to 7:30am.
- Posses a minimum 310S license.
- ODP certification with A/C experience.
- Have experience and working knowledge of light duty diesel repair, as well as gasoline.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, and sound organizational competencies.
- Demonstrated leadership, problem-solving, and team-building skills.
- Excellent proven customer service experience.
- Clean uniform daily.
Voyago Transportation is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.