Non-Emergency Ambulance Attendants
Because We Care About Your Journey. Voyago is currently recruiting for Medical Transfer Attendants in Hamilton.
Voyago is a dynamic company, which is committed to hiring only the best employees in order to maintain our distinct presence in the transportation industry. With a growing demand for transportation services, Voyago has diversified itself and operates in four business segments, which include: Medical Transportation, Conventional and Para Transit, School Bussing and Charters, and Checker Limousine.
With a large emphasis on training and orientation, Voyago dedicates itself to supporting the growth of our employees by allowing them to develop the necessary skills in order to be successful. We provide our employees the necessary training tools in order to service our customers and clients more effectively. We remain true to our traditional family owned and operated values through our value added services, commitment to our community and our continued services provided by our long term standing employees. We are pleased to be recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers.
- Valid Emergency First Responder, or AEMCA, or working towards a Firefighting or Paramedic Diploma.
- Valid CPR and First Aid (Level C).
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and outside regular hours of operation, including on call shifts.
- Valid 'F' class driving license (minimum 'G' class).
- Ability to lift 250+ lbs. using a stretcher or stair chair with partner.
- Posses clean driving record and provide a copy for personal file.
- Must provide a copy of a Police Vulnerable Sector check.
- Current immunization records.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English effectively
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Voyago is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.