Patient Transfer Attendants - Kitchener
Are you looking to gain experience in patient care or move into a new career, do you enjoy driving, helping people, and working flexible hours? Then we want to hear from you! Apply today to become part of a team that cares and understands their customers' needs.
Voyago Health is the largest patient transfer service in Ontario, and operates across the province and beyond its borders. Voyago works with healthcare providers, patients and families to coordinate and provide convenient and professional services that are always in the best interests of our patients to access great care. Voyago's patient transfer service provides comfortable and caring non-urgent medical transportation for individuals who are stretcher or wheelchair-bound.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and outside regular hours of operation, including on call shifts.
- A minimum of a 'G' class licence
- Ability to lift 250+ lbs using a stretcher or stair chair with partner
- Posses clean driving record and provide a copy for personal file
- Must provide a copy of a Police Vulnerable Sector check
- Current immunization records
- Valid Emergency First Responder, or AEMCA, or working towards a Firefighting or Paramedic Diploma
- Valid CPR and First Aid (Level C)
- Flexible Schedule;
- Ability to work with a variety of patients;
- Extensive orientation and ongoing support;
- Employee recognition;
- PERFECT beginning of your career in a HEALTHCARE field!