Sheridan College Shuttle Driver
Because We Care About Your Journey. Voyago is currently recruiting for a Shuttle Driver in Oakville,Ontario.
Voyago is a dynamic company, which is committed to hiring only the best employees in order to maintain our distinct presence in the transportation industry. With a growing demand for transportation services, Voyago has diversified itself and operates in four business segments, which include: Medical Transportation, Conventional and Para Transit, School Bussing and Charters, and Checker Limousine.
With a large emphasis on training and orientation, Voyago dedicates itself to supporting the growth of our employees by allowing them to develop the necessary skills in order to be successful. We provide our employees the necessary training tools in order to service our customers and clients more effectively. We remain true to our traditional family owned and operated values through our value added services, commitment to our community and our continued services provided by our long term standing employees. We are pleased to be recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers.
This position includes, but no limited to the following duties:
- Transportation of post-secondary students to-and-from Sheridan College campuses.
- Record passenger statistics and submit paperwork daily.
- Be able to maintain a strict schedule by arriving at designated locations on time.
- Maintain Hours of Service log books and other appropriate paperwork in a timely manner.
- Attend Driver training meetings when necessary.
Candidates should ideally demonstrate the following:
- Possess a minimum of a "G" class licence and be able to upgrade to a "B" class licence (FREE licence upgrade).
- Possess clean drivers abstract and obtain a recent copy for a driver file.
- Possess a recent criminal record search.
- Display safe and defensive driving techniques.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Have a sound knowledge of the Cities of Oakville, Mississauga and Brampton
- Be available to work flexible hours.
Voyago is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.
We thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted.